Mobility activities will be designed to:
- analyse the issues raised during the implementation of the sub-granted projects,
- disseminate the activities of the sub-granted projects in the targeted countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
- present, assess and give feed-back of the sub-granted projects,
- to strengthen linkages between culture and other sectors in the perspective of sustainable and human development,
- promote cross-border and peer-learning opportunities.